The Town of Halton Hills’ Digital Main Street program is officially launching on October 19 and that applications are now being accepted for $2,500 Digital Main Street Transformation Grants!
The Town’s Digital Main Street program will run from October 19 to December 14, but the deadline to apply for the grant is November 30, 2020!
As part of Halton Hills’ Digital Main Street program, the Town’s Digital Service Squad (DSS) member will work with your business to expand and improve your online presence, including:
- Completing an audit of your digital presence (website, social media, etc.)
- Helping you adopt new technology for your business (POS Systems)
- Enhancing your digital marketing and social media
- Providing tools to build you a basic website or improving an existing one
- Optimizing your online presence through platforms like Google My Business
- Supporting the creation of a customer database
The Halton Hills Digital Main Street program is free and the process is simple:
- Contact Sarah, our Halton Hills’ Digital Service Squad member, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet online virtually or by phone to complete your Digital Main Street registration and free online assessment.
- Review the assessment recommendations and work with the Sarah to develop your Digital Transformation Plan (which is needed to apply for the $2,500 Digital Transformation Grant).
- Apply for the grant – Depending on demand, businesses may book additional sessions with the Digital Service Squad to work on overall digital transformation or specific assessment recommendations.
The Digital Main Street program is a partnership between the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario, TABIA, and the Ontario BIA Association to help small main street businesses improve how they use digital technologies to promote and run their businesses.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!